Networking vehicles and objects
Get unprecedented transparency of your vehicles and objects
- As one of the very few providers in the market, we offer solutions for the entire fleet - from cars to excavators.
- No matter whether you want to read out the vehicle and tacho data of your trucks or just want to monitor the GPS position of emergency vehicles and construction machinery or network containers and attachments with our cost-efficient solutions from LOSTnFOUND.
- As the most important provider in the DACH region, we have been networking our customers' vehicles and properties since 2009, and this with an uncompromising best-price-value guarantee.
- We have the cost-effective solution for all your needs.
Whether heavy trucks over 3.5 tonnes as tippers or mixers, with the terminal devices of the PILEUS series for precise tracking, the monitoring of auxiliary drives, the transparency of consumption and the reading of tacho data, all conceivable needs are covered. This is completely manufacturer-independent and cost-efficient!
The easy-to-install ARCUS series terminals are suitable for equipping emergency vehicles or construction site vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes. The most accurate positioning and various options, such as the recording of driver data, are the focus of these terminals. All this with a terminal that is extremely easy to install and scores with a unique price-performance ratio.
Construction machines are exposed to the harshest weather and working conditions every day. The LENTICUSrugged terminals have been designed for construction machines with their own power supply. With its robust IP67 protected housing, it is well protected against the elements. With its internal battery that continues to transmit even when the power supply has been disconnected, it is ideal both as a battery monitor and for theft protection.
Not every device or object has its own power supply. Whether attachments for forklifts, mixers or other machines, it is important to keep track. For this purpose, we have designed the terminals of the VELUM series, which function in the 0G network. This is designed for the communication of very small data packets in order to connect extremely energy-saving terminals to the internet, which could not be connected up to now. This with a battery capacity of several years.
Robust and reliable locators
No matter what type of vehicle you have in use, we have the right solution for every object.
- With our different terminal devices, locating and managing property succeeds at the push of a button. With the power-saving terminals of the LENTICUS series, construction machines can be equipped with their own power supply between 8 and 30 volts and auxiliary drives can be monitored.
- Our ARCUS and PILEUS series terminals are suitable for emergency vehicles and trucks. In addition to different inputs for monitoring and recording PTOs, they also offer the option of driver identification.
- For monitoring mobile units such as containers and attachments, the VELUM series units are particularly suitable. With cost-efficient tracking and a long-lasting battery, these are a must for the efficient and safe management of your property worth protecting.
fleet.tech PILEUS - the speedo king!
The fleet.tech® PILEUS (RDL)
terminal and the ConnectedTachograph© provide a cost-effective, web-based complete solution for the secure evaluation of driver and vehicle data and the automatic remote retrieval of data. This makes it possible to automate the reading of signed driver and vehicle data as well as their transmission via mobile phone connection. The download can be completed without the vehicles having to come onto the company premises.
fleet.tech ARCUS - the all-rounder!
is the highly cost-effective, innovative and professional real-time telematics box with GNSS and LTE 4G/3G/GSM connectivity and a powerful backup battery. The terminal has multiple configurable digital and analogue inputs as well as digital outputs. Accordingly, ARCUS is perfectly suited for applications where precise location tracking is required: fleet management for courier and logistics companies, car rental companies, taxi companies, passenger transport and similar businesses.
fleet.tech LENTICUSrugged - tough guy!
No matter which construction machine is equipped, the diverse options of the LENTICUSrugged series
are unique in terms of flexible use. A precise recording of the operating hours as well as the monitoring of the battery voltage additionally distinguish this terminal as a battery monitor and for theft protection. The IP67 protected housing rounds off this powerful solution, which demands the requirements of a rough working environment.
LOSTnFOUND VELUMplus – the all-rounder!
The VELUMplus series
is unique in terms of hardware and operating costs. As standard, the extremely energy-efficient VELUMplus has a battery that can transmit a capacity of over 20,000 events and, depending on the configuration, can achieve a service life of 2-3 years. All devices in the VELUM series operate in the 0G network, which, in addition to being highly cost-efficient, also has steadily increasing coverage. This terminal is therefore particularly suitable for objects where either an approximate position (several 100 metres) or a status, such as a door opening of a construction container, is to be monitored at low cost.
LOSTnFOUND VELUMplus II (GPS) – the endurance runner!
GPS tracking combined with a very long battery life? The VELUMplus II GPS
has both; high tracking accuracy and extremely efficient battery management. The integrated GPS antenna has good positioning accuracy and the magnetic contact sensor alerts if the transmitter is moved away from the monitored object. All devices in the VELUM series operate in the 0G network, which, in addition to being highly cost-efficient, also has steadily increasing coverage. The internal motion sensor transmits a GPS position as soon as the tracker moves. An alarm by e-mail or SMS informs you as soon as the VELUMplus II (GPS) is removed from the object or if the battery voltage drops below 50 %.
ISO 15143-3 – Ready
We consolidate manufacturer systems in one portal
Many manufacturers of construction machinery equip their machines with GPS or telematics transmitters ex works. These devices are often able to transmit versatile data from the machine. Manufacturers also offer systems for preventive maintenance. To avoid having to equip construction machines with additional GPS transmitters, manufacturers have agreed on the ISO 15143-3 interface. We access this data directly from numerous manufacturers. When purchasing a new construction machine, ask about this service and the costs so that you can use the manufacturer's data directly in fleet.tech.